The restaurant at The Bucks Head offers a good range of meals using where possible local fresh meat, poultry and vegetables.
Meals are served throughout the pub; however for guests wishing to eat in the restaurant area we would recommend reserving a table. For staying guests we would recommend reserving a table at the time of booking your accommodation.
Serving times are:
- midday until 2:30 p.m. every day for lunch
- 6:00 p.m. until 9:00 p.m. every evening for dinner
For staying guests a full breakfast menu is offered and includes fresh fruit, fruit juice, a variety of cereals, full English cooked breakfast, toast and preserves together with lashings of tea and coffee.
A full wine list is available together with wine special offers.
Sample Dinner Menu
- Homemade Soup and Roll
- Melon with Sorbet
- Plaice Goujons with Salad Garnish
- Pate served with Toast
- 2 Breaded Camemberts and Redcurrant Jelly
- Main Courses
- 12oz Ribeye, 8oz Sirloin or 8oz Rump Steak
- 8oz Gammon with fried egg or pineapple
- Cajun Chicken served with sour cream
- Whole Tail Breaded Scampi
- Plaice Fillet in Breadcrumbs
- Beef Lasagne with salad and garlic bread or chips
- Roasted vegetables Lasagne
- Smokey 3 bean chilli
- Cold Meat Salad
- Prawn Salad
- Specials board and selection of side orders, desserts (many homemade), coffees and liqueurs also available
We can cater for parties up to 40 when pre-booking and can supply group menu’s to suit most groups. Please contact us to pre book.
If you require more information please contact us here.